Also famous by the name takuache, the Edgar haircut is one of the most unique, sophisticated, and contemporary ways to give your hair a new look. The edginess it provides is splendid. You would love to add finishing and neatness to your face.
The Edgar haircut has been in the trend for so long now, and the variations of this cut are attracting men all around the globe. It’s time to pull off the wildest and sharpest haircut and become an inspirer. So, get ready to add the coolest, brisk and eye-catching haircut. Look at what we are presenting you today- the trendiest Edgar haircuts.
Taper Edgar Haircut
- The taper edgar haircut involves shorter hair on the back and the sides. The look is simple yet inviting.
- This class of Edgar is a must-try if you are looking for a professional and relaxed look.
Curly Edgar Haircut
- Curly hair comes with many styling options for a unique and exciting look.
- Get the curly edgar haircut with a longer top and shorter sides. This distinctive look is a winner for curly hair men!
Also Read: 11 Shag Haircut: It’s Time to Flaunt Your Elegance
Edgar Haircut Mexican
- This is a classic style of Edgar. The sharpest and neatest look can be created with this haircut.
- So, if you want a fuss-free and edgy look, the Edgar haircut Mexican is the one for you. The hair is kept short, followed by skin fade.
Fluffy Edgar Haircut
- This look is achieved by adding spikes to the top side of your hair. The texture and volume can be created by using the products.
- It looks best when styled correctly. Always go to a barber for a perfect finishing.
- So, add charm to your look by getting the fluffy edgar haircut this season.
Messy Edgar Haircut
- Messiness attracts, enhances the look, and this messy edgar haircut can turn heads!
- The low-maintenance, effortless look is what this haircut offers you. It’s stylish, it’s trending, and above all, it’s excellent!
Also Read: 15 Bold Variations Of The Skin Fade Haircut
Edgar Haircut Takuache
- Famous as the meme content, the takuache, despite its love-hate relationship, can be your style statement.
- There are several takuache styles, like the bowl cut, the high fade or short fade and many more.
- The timeless Edgar haircut takuache can be your next hairdo if shortness and fuss-free is what you are craving.
- A new look can be provided with the platinum edgar cut. What’s best about this look is the unique, attractive color.
- A different, funky, and incredible appearance is best if you want a change.
Also Read: 15 Versatile Men’s Fade Haircut: A Must-try in 2023
Change is the essence of life. And getting a new and stylish haircut is always a progressive thought in achieving a new look. The Edgar haircut is all about uniqueness and effortless haircut. So this season, try these seven edgar haircuts for a contemporary look.
When Did the Edgar Haircut Start?
It started when baseball player Edgar Martinez wore the hair of modern-day Edgar; it got its name from the player himself.
But the haircut became famous in 2020. Since then, it has been reforming itself with various possibilities for styling and an authentic look.
What is an Edgar Haircut?
An Edgar is a modern Mexican version of the Caesar cut.
It is also famous for the name takuache haircut.
Is a Messy Edgar Haircut Worth Trying?
Of course, it is. Messy hair looks stylish and draws attention to your perfect hair.
A messy Edgar is one such haircut that looks great when styled correctly.