If you have curly hair and do not know which hairstyle to try, then you can go for the Curly Edgar Haircut without a second thought. Curly hair is the hardest to manage, but this haircut will make your hair game easy and manageable.
There are many styles and variations of this particular haircut that allow you to ace the overall look. Edgar haircuts are for every face shape and hair length.
So whether you have short Curly hair or long curly hair, you can try any of the below shown styles that will suit your face.
Curly Edgar Haircut
- This is the classic version of curly edgar haircut.
- You can get the sides of your hair trimmed and a round bowl shaped haircut for the top hair.
Short Curly Edgar Haircut
- Short haired guys can go for this haircut.
- The edges are going to be trimmed and a short haircut at the top will do the job.
Also Read: Creative 17 Taper Edgar Haircut Ideas
Mid-Length Curly Edgar Haircut
- This is for the guys who have medium length hair.
- Edgar haircut will look good on medium length hair.
Long Curly Edgar Haircut
- Long hair is the hardest to manage.
- But this look will give you a super cool look and make the hair manageable than ever before.
Platinum Curly Edgar Haircut
- Platinum hair looks the best with an Edgar haircut.
- Get the sides of your hair trimmed as you desire and a bowl shaped edgar cut on the top hair.
Also Read: The 9 Impressive Fluffy Edgar Haircut Styles To Try
Curly Edgar Haircut With Beard
- Every haircut gives a bold look with a beard.
- You can keep a bearded look and get this haircut done.
Messy Curly Edgar Haircut
- If you want to try a messy look this year, you can consider this one.
- Messy look will give you a raw look.
Low-Fade Curly Edgar Haircut
- This haircut is done by trimming the lower hair as shown in the picture.
- You can go shorter in the ends and a bit longer in rest of the hair.
High-Fade Curly Edgar Haircut
- This is for a cleaner look.
- This gives you a fine trimmed look.
Curly Mullet Edgar Haircut
- Mullet haircuts continue to remain in fashion till date.
- Mullet haircut gives a defined shape to your face.
Curly Fringe Edgar Haircut
- Fringe haircuts look super cool on every face type.
- You just have to add some fringes to the classic Edgar haircut to get this look.
Curly Takuache Haircut
- It’s an excellent haircut to get this year.
- Takuache haircuts carries the best style of an Edgar haircut with a super stylish look.
Tall Rounded Curly Edgar Haircut
- This haircut is for a little longer hair.
- This looks good on flat shaped faces by giving a round look.
Also Read: Trendy 19 Edgar Haircut Mexican Ideas
Curly Edgar Haircut Taper
- Taper cuts are a new variation in an Edgar haircut.
- They provide you a classy as well as stylish look.
Curly Fluffy Edgar Haircut
- This particular haircut is for a fluffy hair look.
- It allows you to have a messy haircut look.
We have covered fifteen different styles of a curly edgar haircut. If you have curly hair, then you can go for any of these styles. Curly hair gives you a messy look but if you want to get a neat and fine look, then these haircuts are worth trying.
Do share this article with friends and family. Let us know if you have any doubts.
Curly Edgar Haircut-FAQ’s
What Is The Best Haircut For Naturally Curly Hair?
The Edgar haircut is the best haircut for naturally curly hair. The haircut makes your hair a little more manageable. It gives you a fine and neat look even on messy curly hair.
How Do You Get Edgar Curly Hair?
Edgar haircuts are similar to each other. For curly hair, you can trim the sides of your hair and get a bowl shaped haircut on the top hair to get the look done.