A drop fade haircut changes the game of fade haircuts and lets you ace the look. There are many variations in a drop fade cut that you can try. This taper fade haircut is in trend these days. Whether you have a round, oval or straight face shape, this haircut will suit you. Men of every group can try this haircut. This is the most classic haircut of all time.
Let’s discover some latest trendy haircut ideas for this particular haircut:
Drop Fade Haircut
- This is the classic version of a drop fade haircut.
- You have to trim the side hair and keep the top hair long just as shown in the picture.
Low Drop Fade Haircut
- In this particular haircut, only the lower hair will be trimmed.
- You can keep the rest of the hair length of your preference.
Also Read: Nail These Classic 21 Black Mens Fade Haircut With Ease
Mid Drop Fade Haircut
- This is yet another version of a drop fade haircut.
- You can use hair wax or gel to style your hair.
Drop Fade Haircut Black Man
- This haircut is for men with a dark complexion.
- This gives you a raw look.
High Drop Fade Haircut
- The trimmed hair is more in this haircut style.
- You can style your hair by applying hair wax or gel to keep the hair in place.
Drop Fade Haircut Curly Hair
- This particular haircut idea is for curly hair.
- It will make your hair more manageable.
Medium Drop Fade Haircut
- This is another version of a mid Drop fade haircut.
- Trim or shave the side hair and leave the remaining hair long.
Also Read: 15 Medium Fade Haircut Styles For A Breathtaking Look
Drop Fade Haircut Short Hair
- This particular haircut is for short hair.
- It gives a look similar to a military haircut.
Drop Fade Haircut Straight Hair
- Yet another style in a drop fade haircut.
- This is a style for men with straight hair.
Drop Fade Haircut Waves
- This particular haircut is for wavy hair.
- You have to trim the hair and style it as shown in the picture.
Bald Drop Fade Haircut
- This is a bald look to carry.
- The hair is cut very short and cut in a taper haircut style.
Drop Fade Haircut Black Male
- This is yet another look of curly hair.
- The side hair is trimmed and the remaining hair is kept long.
Drop Fade Haircut With Dreads
- Dreads give a wild look to your hair.
- You can keep the dreads and trim the side hair.
Low Drop Fade Haircut Straight Hair
- This is a low Drop fade haircut idea for straight hair.
- You can apply hair wax or gel to style your hair.
Also Read: 11 Wolf Cut Ideas: The Jaw- Dropping Hairdo is Here!
Drop Fade Haircut With Beard
- If you love beards then we got you covered.
- Keep a heavy beard for this look and style your hair as shown in the picture.
So those were the top fifteen drop fade cut ideas that you can try to ace the look. You can mix and match two or more styles to get a new look. These haircut ideas suit men with every face shape with every complexion.
Do let us know if you have any queries.
Drop Fade Haircut-FAQ’S
What Is a Drop Fade Haircut?
A drop fade is similar to a regular fade haircut, but it gradually lowers at the back of the head and around the front hairline.
How To Do a Drop Fade Low Fade Haircut?
There are plenty of ways in which you can style a drop fade haircut. We have covered 15 different styles, you can try any of them according to your preference.