If you want to go for a short haircut this season, then you can go with a High Fade Haircut. It can be done by shaving or trimming the side and back hair and gradual increase in length to the top. This gives a very fresh and cool look to men. So this year ditch your regular haircut and experiment with a high fade haircut.
There are plenty of haircut styles in this particular haircut. You can style it your way also after taking an idea.
So here are the top styling ideas of a high fade haircut.
High Fade Haircut
- This is the classic high fade cut.
- Trim the hair of the sides.
- Keep the remaining hair long.
Also Read: 15 Mind-Blowing Haircut Ideas Of A Wolf Cut With Bangs
High Skin Fade Haircut
- This is another version of the high fade cut.
- In this the side hair is shaved so that the skin is visible.
- You can style it with a hair spray.
High Top Fade Haircut
- In this style, the top hair is also trimmed.
- This haircut gives you a raw look.
- You can also keep the back hair longer.
High Taper Fade Haircut
- This is a combination of a taper haircut and a high fade cut.
- Trim the side hair as shown in the picture.
- Use a hair spray to keep the hair at place.
High Bald Fade Haircut
- This will give you a bald look.
- If you have thin hair or want to go short, then this haircut is for you.
- You can shave the side hair and trim the remaining hair.
Low Fade High Fade Haircut
- This haircut will give you a similar look as in the low fade haircut
- Keep the side hair short.
- Top hair must be kept long for the exact look.
High Fade Haircut Black
- This style is for men with dark complexions.
- If you have curly hair, then you can also try this haircut style.
- Use a hair wax or gel to style your hair.
High Fade Haircut Military
- This haircut is similar to a military haircut.
- This is specifically for short hair.
- Trim the side hair, keep the remaining hair long.
High Fade Haircut Short Hair
- This is for short hair.
- Trim or shave the side hair as shown in the picture.
- Use a hair spray or wax to style.
Also Read: 16 Best Classic Taper Fade Haircuts For Men
High Fade Haircut Curly Hair
- If you have curly hair, then this haircut is for you.
- This will make your curly hair manageable.
- It is an easy to maintain haircut.
High Fade Takuache Haircut
- It is a combination of a Takuache haircut and a high fade cut.
- Trim the side hair according to your preference.
- Keep the remaining hair long.
High Fade Haircut With Beard
- If you like to keep the beard, then this hairstyle is for you.
- Keep your beard groomed.
- Trim the side hair and the remaining hair long for this exact look.
High Fade Comb Over Haircut
- This is a sleek haircut style.
- You will need to comb your hair backward.
- Style it with hair wax or gel.
High Mid Fade Haircut
- This is another version of a high fade haircut.
- You will need to trim the side hair.
- This a mid fade look that will give you a raw look.
Also Read: 17 Classic Low Fade Haircut Variations
High Fade Edgar Haircut
- It is a combination of an edgar haircut and a high fade haircut.
- Trim the side hair and keep the remaining hair long.
- Style it with a hair spray or gel.
To sum up what we have covered so far, a high fade haircut is in fashion these days and is an easy to maintain haircut. It involves trimming or shaving of the hair from sides and back. It suits men with every face shape and gives an intense yet classy look. You can also combine two or more styles to make your own style.
Do let us know if you have any query.
High Fade Haircut-FAQ’S
What Is A High Fade Haircut?
In a high fade haircut, your side hair is kept short, either they are trimmed or shaved. It is similar to an edgar haircut. There are many ways in which you can style a high fade haircut.
How To Cut A High Fade Haircut?
We have covered many ways in which you can style and cut a high fade haircut. In a high fade haircut, the side hair is trimmed in a manner that it looks like the part is shaved.