Do you know what’s the go-to haircut of Taylor Swift?
Yes, you guessed it right, ‘The Long Shag Haircut‘. Ditch the old style that used to be in the 70s and 80s.
It is time to upgrade to the newest style in the long shag cut. And just like Taylor Swift, you can get that haircut. This haircut gives you a voluminous look.
The most prominent thing about this haircut is that it goes with every type of face shape. It just adds up to your overall look.
Below are the trendiest 25 long-shag haircut ideas that you can try:-
Long Shag Haircut With Bangs
This is the most iconic haircut that you can get. If you have long hair and want some bangs then you can go with this look.
- Get the haircut done.
- Get the bangs chopped according to the length you want and you are ready to rock.
Long Curly Shag Haircut
Yes, we know the struggle of managing curly hair. But if you will get a long curly shag haircut, the management of your curls will automatically become easy.
- You can get this haircut at any length.
- You can try bangs also on this look.
Also Read: Curly Shag Haircut: A Haircut All About Layers and Curls
70s Long Shag Haircut
The long shag haircut has been in trend since the 1970s.
- Get a layered haircut.
- You can use the picture for reference.
Long Modern Shag Haircut
With this long modern shag haircut, you can get a valiant look.
- The layers in this look are more defined.
- You can also get some side bangs.
Long Shag Haircut With No Bangs
The most outstanding look is here. Some girls don’t like bangs because they find them irritating.
- The barber will do the job of layering.
- You can keep the hair in front or back.
Extra Long Shag Haircut
If you think the shag haircut is for medium-length hair, then you are wrong.
- You can get the shag haircut in your long hair as well.
- The layering will look good on long hair.
Edgy Long Shag Haircut
This look will give you an edgy look for the bounce.
- It will give you a voluminous and bouncy look.
- The edges on the sides will hide your thin hair.
Long Wavy Shag Haircut
If you have long wavy hair, then also you can get a shag haircut.
- The waves will add up to the long shag haircut.
- Wavy hair is always in fashion.
Long Shag Straight
Yes, we know layers are not visible in straight hair.
- But this haircut will make the layers visible.
- You can show the picture for preference.
Shag Haircut With Long Bangs
The long shag haircut looks good with long bangs.
- You can keep the bangs to your eye length.
- The haircut will amplify the overall look.
Long Shaggy Wispy Haircut
The wispy bangs always look classic.
- You can get the bangs chopped according to your preferred length.
- The bangs will not remain in front and will not irritate you.
Fine Long Shag cut
Unlike the messy shag haircut, it is a subtle haircut that gives a fine texture to your hair.
- Your hair can be of any length to get this haircut.
- You can try bangs also with this haircut.
Also Read: Top Taper Haircut to flaunt your Natural Hairline
Medium Long Shag Cut
This haircut is for medium-length hair.
- If you have hair length till your back then also you can try this haircut.
- It gives you a fresh look.
Long Shag cut For Round Face
Choosing a haircut for a round face is a task sometimes, but we got you covered.
- You can get this exact haircut that will look good on a round face.
- It will give you a fuller look.
Long Shaggy Hairstyle For Over 50
If you are 50 or above then this haircut style is for you.
- This haircut will make you look young.
- A long-shag haircut can be worn by women of any age group.
Long Shaggy Hairstyle For Thick Hair
Thick hair is the hardest to manage.
- But the long shag haircut will make your hair manageable.
- And will also give you a chick look.
Messy Long Shag Haircut
It is the signature look of Natasha Lyonne.
- The haircut has a lot of waves.
- If you like your hair messy, then you can go for this look.
Ombre On Long Shag Haircut
If you have Ombre-colored hair, then the shag haircut will intensify the hair look.
- You can also go for short or long bangs.
- The color will give your hair a dual look.
Cute Long Shag Haircut
Nothing is cuter than a cute haircut.
- A long shag cut can be a cute haircut.
- You can add some bangs to add cuteness to the haircut.
Highlighted Long Shag cut
If you got highlighted hair, then also you can get a long shag haircut.
- The highlights will amplify the boldness of the look.
- And if you are planning to get highlights, then also you can go for this look.
Fluffy Long Shag Haircut
Who doesn’t like fluffy hair?
- This particular look will give you a fluffy look.
- It will give your hair a bounce.
Razored Long Shag Haircut
This particular haircut makes your hair look elegant.
- Your stylist will do the job of layering.
- You can use the picture for reference.
Razored Long Shag Haircut With Bangs
This is another version of a razored shag haircut but with bangs.
- Get a razored long shag cut.
- Get some bangs chopped.
Choppy Long Shag cut
You can always get a choppy haircut if you don’t want to carry long hair.
- The choppiness will allow you to have hair in different lengths.
- It’s again a bold look to get.
Also Read: Caesar Haircut: Modern Approach to an Ancient Style
Long Shag cut With Feather Cut
It is the combination of a long shag haircut and a feather cut.
- It gives you a look in which your hair looks like feathers.
- It is a messy look to have.
To conclude what we have discussed so far, long shag haircuts are in trend these days. Every other celebrity is getting a haircut to look super cool. You can also try the haircut this festive season. You can always experiment with the haircut as you want.
Do let us know if you find this article useful.
Long Shag Haircut-FAQ’s
How To Style Long Shag Haircut For Round Face?
This will enhance the haircut giving you a fuller look.
How To Cut A Long Shag cut?
You can add as many layers as you want to get the look. You can ask your stylist which type of long shag haircut will suit your face and accordingly you can get the haircut done.
How Do I Style My Long Shag cut To Make It Look Like It Did At Beauty Salon?
Firstly, you will have to get an inspo look and then
you can start by cutting layers at your desired length and if you want to have bangs also then you can also chop the hair accordingly.