Are you a fan of bangs? If yes, this article is just for you. We are going to discuss 22 ideas for a shag haircut with bangs.
Basically, a shag haircut is with a lot of layers. This is the trendiest haircut of the year.
And the good thing is that it can be styled with bangs, not just simple bangs but with many different types of bangs.
The shag haircut gives your hair a bounce and adds so much volume. So no worries if you have thin hair, you can get this haircut done with bangs.
We have covered every type of bangs that will suit every type of face shape, whether you have a square, round, oval, etc shape, you can choose any of the below-shown styles:
Long Shag Haircut With Bangs
This is the OG of all types of shag haircuts. The most classic of all.
- This is for women who have long hair and want to style in a different manner.
- You can get the layers done and the bangs chopped.
Shag Haircut With Curtain Bangs
Curtain bangs are the newest of all types of bangs.
- If you do not like front bangs, then you can go for curtain bangs.
- Curtain bangs give you a mature look.
Also Read: 25 Long Shag Haircut For a Mesmerizing Look
Short Shag Haircut With Bangs
This haircut is for short hair.
- If you want to go for a short haircut, you can definitely try this short-shag haircut.
- You can add bangs also, they will amplify the overall haircut.
Medium Shag Haircut With Bangs
The haircut is for medium-length hair.
- A shag haircut always suits medium hair.
- You can get the haircut with bangs done as shown in the picture.
Curly Shag Haircut With Bangs
Shag haircuts are especially designed for curly hair because the layers enhance the look.
- The shag haircut eases the management of curls.
- The bangs enhance the haircut.
Shag Haircut With Short Bangs
If you do not like bangs and find them irritating, then you can go for short bangs.
- The bangs will not irritate you because they will not come into your eyes.
- Keep the length of bangs as per your preference.
Long Shag Haircut With Curtain Bangs
This is the longer version of a shag haircut with curtain bangs.
- The layers will look good on long hair.
- Bangs add up to the overall look.
Shag Haircut With Side Bangs
If you do not want to keep the bangs in front, then you can go for this look.
- Get a shag haircut.
- Chop some side bangs.
Shag Haircut With Baby Bangs
As the name suggests, baby bangs are the shortest of all bangs.
- You can get a layered shag haircut.
- Get the baby bangs as shown in the picture.
Shag Lob Haircut With Curtain Bangs
The shag lob haircut gives you a messy look.
- This is for medium-length hair.
- The haircut looks good on wavy hair.
Shag Haircut With Wispy Bangs
Wispy bangs give you a very cool look.
- This is not a proper shag haircut but will give you a similar look.
- This can become your go-to look.
Shag Haircut With Side Swept Bangs
Side Swept Bangs have been in fashion since the 70s and 80s.
- The layers of shag haircut enhance the bangs.
- The bangs are not equally chopped in this look.
Also Read: Curly Shag Haircut: A Haircut All About Layers and Curls
Modern Layered Shag Haircut With Bangs
It is so much similar to the classic shag haircut.
- You can get a basic shag haircut.
- And add some bangs to the haircut.
Shag Haircut With Bangs For Women Over 60
This haircut is for women of every age group. So if you are 60 or above, you can get a similar look.
- If you have thin hair, then you get this haircut.
- It will make your hair look voluminous and you look young.
Shag Haircut With Fringe Bangs
Fringe Bangs are short from the front and long from the sides.
- Get a layered haircut, similar to the picture.
- Add fringe bangs to it.
Medium Shag Haircut With Bangs For Older Women
As we mentioned above, a shag haircut is for women of every age group.
- This is for medium-length hair.
- You can add bangs also as shown in the picture.
Original Shag Haircut With Bangs
This is the classic shag haircut.
- Get a basic shag haircut from your stylist.
- Get the bangs chopped.
70s Shag Haircut With Bangs
The shag haircut has been in trend since the 70s.
- You can get inspo from the above-shown picture.
- Bangs would suit the haircut.
Mid-Length Shag Haircut With Straight Bangs
This haircut is for mid-length hair.
- You can get a layered haircut.
- And get se bangs according to your preference.
Also Read: Top Taper Haircut to flaunt your Natural Hairline
Blonde With Bangs
If you have blonde hair, then this look is just for you.
- Get a layered haircut.
- Get some bangs chopped to get the exact look.
Ombre With Bangs
The haircut suits most ombre hair.
- The layers look so good in the ombre.
- Bangs will give you a dual look.
Bob Cut With Bangs
Bob Cut is now again in fashion.
- Layers are not much visible in a Bob Cut but you can try the look.
- Bangs will look cute with a Bob Cut.
We have covered almost every type of shag haircut with bangs in this article. If you want to get a similar cut, you can use the pictures for reference.
A shag haircut is for women of every age group. The bangs enhance the overall haircut. Do let us know if you liked the article.
Shag Haircut With Bangs -FAQ’s
How Do You Style A Long Shag Haircut With Bangs?
A shag haircut looks most beautiful in long hair. You can get so many layers in long hair and style it according to your liking.
Bangs enhance the overall look of the haircut giving you a cute look.
What Does A Long Layered Shag Haircut With Side Fringe Bangs Look Like?
Side Fringe bangs do not come into your eyes and give you a cleaner look.
Long layers add up to the haircut.
Does A Shag Haircut Have Bangs?
Yes, if you like bangs, then you can get bangs on a shag haircut.
Bangs give you a cute look. There are plenty of ideas in this particular style.