The Short Wolf Cut originates from Korea and is a perfect blend of a mullet and a shag haircut. The top layer is complemented by a textured cut. It gives you a lifted hair look.
It contains layers just like a shag haircut and a look just like a mullet haircut. The haircut gives you a choppy layered look.
So whether you want to carry a look with sass or a cute look , this haircut is a must try for you.
It will definitely give you a sassy look and yet it is a low maintenance cut.
Wavy, curly, straight, every hair type can get along with this haircut.
So let’s jump onto the newest of short wolf cut ideas that you can try:
Short Wolf Cut
This is the classic short wolfcut to try.
- It has some soft and edgy layers that will allow your face to look sharp.
- This is an easy to maintain look.
Short Wolf Cut With Bangs
Bangs paired with a wolf cut give a very subtle and sweet look.
- Get some layers done on short hair.
- Add some bangs according to your preferred length.
Also Read: 11 Messy Edgar Haircut: Your Next Hot Look
Short Wolf Cut With Curtain Bangs
Curtain bangs unlike the normal bangs give a mature look to your face.
- The wolf cut requires a mullet cut, and layers of the shag haircut.
- This is a combination of mullet, shag and curtain bangs to get you a drop-dead gorgeous look.
Shaggy Wolf Short Cut
This is more of a shaggy cut with lots of layers.
- Layers give a definitive shape to your face.
- Layers suit the short hair.
Short Fluffy Wolf Cut
If you like a fluffy cut, then you can go for this haircut.
- The layers are cut in a way that they give a fluffy look.
- It is especially for thin hair to give them a bounce.
Short Layered Wolf Cut
Like layers more in a haircut?
Then this cut is just for you.
- It is a task to get more layers in short hair.
- But your stylist will do the job perfectly.
Short Brunette Wolf Cut
This is an excellent haircut for oval shaped faces.
- Brunette cuts give you some soft and edgy layers.
- It is an easy to maintain haircut.
Choppy Wolf Cut
This one is a messy cut for you to get.
- Choppy layers give you a messy and raw look.
- You can keep the choppy layers on point by applying sprays and gels.
Also Read: Look Edgy With These 17 Wolf Shag Haircut
Pixie Wolf Cut
If you want to look like an anime character, then this haircut is for you.
- The pixie cuts are on the boyish cut side.
- But will definitely make you achieve the bold look just like an anime character.
Front Parted Short Wolf Cut
If you want a fine and clean look, then you can go for this style.
- Get a layered haircut.
- Part the hair from front and you are ready to rock.
Mullet Wolf Cut
Mullet hair suits every face type.
- This is a mullet and shaggy haircut.
- It will give you a fresh look with layers.
Short Wolf Cut With Fringes
Fringes amplify the overall wolf haircut.
- Get a wolf haircut done from your stylist.
- Get some front fringes for this particular look.
Platinum Short Wolf Cut
Platinum hair is always in fashion.
- You can get the layers done in your platinum hair.
- Wolf cut will enhance the colour of your hair.
Short Wolf Cut For Thin Hair
The target women for this haircut are the ones with thin hair.
- The haircut gives a bounce to your hair making them look fuller.
- You can add bangs also in this haircut.
Short Wolf Cut With Side Swept Bangs
Side bangs are the go-bang style for every girl.
- Side swept bangs enhance the layers.
- You can carry this hairstyle to your office.
Feathered Short Wolf Cut
You can always ace the haircut with the feathered hair.
- Get the layers chopped according to your preference.
- The layers must be chopped in a way that they look like feathers and are outward.
Straight Short Wolf Cut
This particular haircut is for straight hair.
- Layers are a bit less visible in straight hair but will complement your hair.
- Mullet hair will allow your hair to look textured.
Short Wolf Cut With Highlights
Highlighted hair gives an extraordinary look to your face.
- Wolf cuts with highlights are the best combination you can try.
- You can have your hair highlighted as shown in the picture.
Short Wolf Cut For Wavy Hair
Wavy hair is perfect for the wolf cut.
- It will allow you to carry a messy look.
- Mullet and shag suit wavy hair.
Short Wolf Cut With Wispy Bangs
Wispy bangs are on the sassy side.
- Wispy bangs complement the wolf cut.
- You can get a similar cut as shown in the picture.
Ombre Short Wolf Cut
Ombre hair gives a dual look.
- Get the layers done on your short hair.
- You can get ombre hair as shown in the picture.
To sum up, we have covered twenty one haircut ideas in a short wolf cut. You can try any of these according to your preference and face shape.
This particular haircut will suit every face shape so you can give this hassle-free look a try.
Do let us know if you like the article.
Short Wolf Cut-FAQ’s
How To Style A Short Wolf Cut?
Short Wolf Cut is the easiest haircut style that you can try. It is a combination of a shaggy haircut and mullet hair. We have shown different styles that you can try any of those.
How To Do A Wolf Cut On Short Hair?
A wolf haircut looks impressive on short hair. You can try getting layers for this look. We have covered different haircut styles to ace your style.