A Taper Fade Haircut is similar to a taper haircut. The difference is just that a taper fade is sectioned to the back to enhance the overall haircut. You can style this haircut as you like, whether you want spikes, parted hair, or tousled hair, this haircut works with every type of hairstyle.
To pull this haircut with style, your hair must be around 2 to 4 inches long. It comes under the short haircut style category. There are plenty of haircut ideas in this particular haircut, so you can try according to your preference and face shape.
Let’s just hop onto the various ideas of this particular haircut.
Taper Fade Haircut
- This is the classic taper fade cut that you can get.
- You have to focus on the edges first and blend them with the remaining hair.
- You can style it with a hair gel.
Also Read: 17 Classic Low Fade Haircut Variations
Low Taper Fade Haircut
- For this haircut, you need to cut the sides first.
- Start cutting the hair which is just at the top of your ears.
- The backside hair is shorter and the hair from the front is longer.
Taper Fade Haircut Short
- The main focus of this haircut is men with short hair.
- This haircut looks classy as well as stylish.
- The sides are trimmed according to the length preferred.
Taper Fade Waves Haircut
- This particular haircut is for wavy hair.
- Wavy hair gives volume to your hair.
- This also looks good on straight hair.
Black Men’s Taper Fade Haircut
- If you have dark color then you can go for this haircut.
- The sides are trimmed and shaved.
- The front hair is kept a little longer.
High Taper Fade Haircut
- If you like the haircut high fade, then this is just for you
- The lower hair is shaved in a manner that your skin is visible.
- The left hair is kept a little longer in length.
Mid Taper Fade Haircut
- This is another version of a high fade taper cut.
- The hair on the sides are not shaved but trimmed.
- You can apply hair wax or gel to give volume.
Taper Fade Haircut Curly Hair
- This is particularly for curly hair.
- The haircut makes the curly hair manageable.
- Trim the side hair and leave the front hair longer as shown in the picture.
Taper Fade Mexican Haircuts
- This haircut style is similar to an edgar haircut.
- Trim the sides of your hair in any length.
- And give it a shape just as the classic taper fade haircut.
Afro Taper Fade Haircut
- This is again for curly hair.
- This gives a messy look to your hair.
- It is a low fade taper haircut.
Also Read:17 Styles To Wear The Versatile Mid Fade Haircut
Taper Fade Sponge Haircut
- This haircut gives a fluffy look.
- This is for spring curly which is really hard to manage.
- But this haircut will make your hair manageable.
Low Taper Fade Haircut Edgar Cut
- This is a low fade haircut.
- This gives an elegant look to your hair.
- Trim the side hair or you can shave them too.
Taper Fade Haircut Fluffy Edgar Cut
- This is a hybrid haircut of an edgar haircut and a taper fade cut.
- This can be styled on straight hair.
- Trim the side hair and leave the hair in front long.
Taper Fade Mullet Haircut
- It is a hybrid haircut of a mullet and a taper fade.
- You can style the hair from the top just like a mullet.
- Trim the side hair so that it gives a faded look.
Taper Fade Takuache Haircut
- It is a combination haircut of two styles, a taper fade and a takuache.
- It is similar to an edgar haircut.
- You can style it with hair wax or hair gel.
Bald Taper Fade Haircut
- This is for very short hair.
- You can trim the side hair and keep the remaining hair a little longer.
- You can also shave the side hair.
So those were the different styles of a taper fade cut that you can try this year to get a dashing look. These haircuts suit every face type and look stunning. This is the most trending haircut of the year and every man is hopping on this haircut to change their hair game.
Do let us know if you have any query.
Taper Fade Haircut-FAQ’S
What Is A Taper Fade Haircut?
A taper fade haircut is when your hair gradually turns long to short giving a classy look. This haircut is also known as a temple fade haircut. It started gaining popularity back in the 90s in New York.
How To Do A Taper Fade Haircut?
You just have to cut the hair in a manner that is longer from the top and shorter from the back. You can also trim or shave the side hair to give a stylish look.